To obtain technical data please click here.
builds the basis for all drives, for applications with already existing flange solution.
is designed for the application in explosive atmospheres of ATEX zone 1.
is designed for the application in explosive atmospheres of ATEX zone 0/1 via zone separation.
builds zone separation between ATEX zone 0 and 1 with integrated gasket for overpressure and negative pressure.
Our agitators are highly energy-efficient, saving energy and money.
Certified for ATEX zone 1 and 0/1 by TÜV Süd.
We take all the time it needs to meet your expectations, and exceed them.
All agitators are acetone-resistant and silicone-free as standard.
- ATEX zone 1:
II 2 G Ex h IIC T5 Gb X
II 2 D Ex h IIIC T100°C Db X
- ATEX zone separation 0/1: Ex II 1/2 G Ex h IIC T6 Ga/Gb X,
Ex II 1/2 D Ex h IIIC T85°C Da/Db X
- For overpressure and negative pressure
- Bearing flange withstands high radial load
- IP67 waterproof
- Pluggable agitator shafts
- Oil- and silicone-free
- Equipping of large paint supply rooms
- Special agitators for eleochemical industry
- Special agitators with Tri Clamp for beverage industry
- Stirring of aromas and fragrances in high racks
- Stirring of raw materials for organic cosmetics
- Stirring of alcohol in 20 000l tank
- and much more…
Motor eco (basic version):
Motor eco-Drive (for ATEX zone 1):
Motor eco-TopDrive (with ATEX zone separation 0/1):
Motor eco-Seal (with ATEX zone separation 0/1 and special sealing for overpressure and negative pressure):
Product brochure for download:
Overview Stirring technology
Learn more about our broad product portfolio: