Our tripod agitators eco-Station reduce the efforts for exchanging containers to a minimum. We offer tripod agitators in all sizes: For laboratory reagents to IBC containers.
The exchange of containers can be done easily and cleanly by just one person by means of an automatic lifting system. Our tripod agitators are best combined with our quick-change system for agitator shafts.
ATEX certified by TÜV Süd
ATEX certified, all tripod agitators are applicable in explosive areas of ATEX zone 1 and, with zone separation, of ATEX zone 0/1.
100% occupational safety
Our tripod agitators can be equipped with special safety features to guarantee a safe handling. The safety switch-off eco-Stop switches off the agitator as soon as the cap is lifted. The two-hand control eco-Two prevents the operator from reaching into moving parts of the station with a free hand. An emergency stop immediately switches of the whole system in case of accidents or potentially hazardous situations. Our tripod agitators comply with all occupational safety requirements.
Besides our three standard sizes for hobbocks, drums and IBC containers, we are happy to design tripod agitators according to your individual requirements with regard to dimensioning and performance. For direct contact to our experts, please click here.
Types of tripod agitators
Tripod agitator for small containers
- with customised base frame for an ergonomic work height optional
- with different levels to organise different container sizes
- solid clamping device
Tripod agitator for drums
- safety grid at container opening optional
- equipped with drum trolleys optional
- agitator switch-off when cap is lifted optional
- wall mounting possible
- equipped with castors optional
Tripod agitator for IBC containers
- lifting height 1,200mm
- optimal for loading containers with forklift or pallet truck
Quick-change system for agitator shafts
- exchange of agitator shafts within a few seconds
- high-quality stainless steel
- neither tools nor screws necessary
Choose our high-quality stainless steel and benefit from:
- Pharmaceutical and food conformity EU 10/2011
- Clean room class ISO 1 according to DIN 14644
- Hygienic electropolished surfaces
- Protection class IP68
- Sterilizable with hydrogen peroxide
- Chemical resistance
- Labeling with laser engraving
- ATEX certificate
We gladly adapt the eco-Station to your individual needs.
The eco-Station complies with all occupational safety requirements.
Due to its easy handling, the eco-Station enables the quick exchange of containers.
The vertical movements guarantees a clean handling.
Let yourself be inspired by our product brochure.
Overview Stirring technology
From laboratory agitators to large IBC containers – find your perfect solution: